Cowboy churches were started with the hope of reaching anyone who is drawn to the western culture. This includes the working cowboy or cowgirl, rodeo folks, cattle people, ropers, play-dayers, trail riders, and anyone else who appreciates the cowboy lifestyle.
Whether you ride or not, you are welcome here. If you like western and bluegrass music, or grew up in a rural community, or just like wearing wranglers and boots, cowboy church is for you. At 4C’s, you can wear your hat if you want, casual dress is welcome here. If you’re country at heart, you will feel at home.
We welcome everyone to join us. Our primary goal is to reach the lost, the un-churched, or anyone who may not feel comfortable in a traditional or contemporary church.
What We Believe
- We believe in teaching the Bible in a simple, culturally relevant and non-judgmental way. Our hope is to break down the barriers that keep people from coming together to worship God. We are here to ENCOURAGE one another and fellowship together.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word and our guide for living.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who died on the cross and rose again on the third day to give you and me eternal life as we ask Him to come into our lives.
- We believe in baptism by immersion, which is usually done in our water trough.
- We do not pass an offering plate, but we have an offering box out front.
- This is a family here, our goal is to make sure you are welcome, encouraged, and you feel the fire of Jesus as we work to spread the Good News.